BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Pics








Here are a few pics from christmas
one is of the beautiful diaper cake my mom made for us! I love it. Good thing the diapers are size 2, so it can be a decoration in the baby room for now :)
And Yes, I Am HUGE.
Really big lol
40 pds gained. sigh.
what can you do lol
once again, I have my work cut out for me ;) But I know I can do it again!!
My body blows up with babies lol..oh well good cause right?!

Oh and that is James and his girlfriend Samantha. She is 2.5.
But they are just smitten with eachother...it really is amazing to see. when I see him with her, I think he really will be a good big brother.
I told him he cant date her until she is 18 LOL.
they are are best family friends, I have known her mom for 15 years.....

0 comments: