BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 28, 2009

The final countdown...

Well we are just about a week and a half away from meeting our new addition. I have to say I am really nervous. It has been over 5 years since we have had a baby in the house. I am so ready to have the baby out of me though. the last few weeks have been agony. lol
I am so sore in the hips, its crazy.
Of course I am beyond exhausted all the time.
But, you know me, I am still doing the cleaning and cooking lol.
Brandon has one more day then is off for a few weeks. thank goodness.
and we are lucky to have my mother in law coming for 4 weeks too. I will be so thankful to have someone to manage those two lol.
we have activities that resume in January and I think the first few weeks would be hard to manage!
we had a wonderful christmas. the kids were spoiled as usual, but not over the top! Arianna got a gorgeous doll house and James hockey net and sticks.
they were so happy!
I was spoiled with a lovely angel white gold necklace and earrings set from peoples (Brandons store lol) and a coach purse! I LOVE the model he picked, but the color not so much...sorry hun!
I am going to exchange for something more neutral.
still, I am so impressed he went to a purse store for me hehe.
We have no big plans for new years eve of course....
going to try and get out for dinner and movie soon, before baby. we got some gift certificates for christmas.
Hope you all had a wonderful christmas and all the best in 2010!

0 comments: