BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 14, 2009

Winter

We had our first snow fall yesterday and are expecting about 15 cm tonight before the rain returns. It will be nice if we can get a snow day out of it and no school ;)
we had a snowy christmas last year, I am wondering now if we are in for the same!
I just hope it is not as much, as last year we got stuck at my parents!!

One more week of school, then we get a couple off.
this just means we are that much closer to having this baby.
25 more days.
wow.
Am I ready.
not sure! lol
Mentally that is ;)

But I have to admit my body wants it out. I just hurt. I am big and can't move well.
I am ready to have my body back thats for sure!
But I will enjoy the last few weeks feeling he or she squirm around :D

Arianna went to a birthday this weekend at a rock climbing place.
And I have to say she did amazing. She was one of the best there for sure.
she was climing to the top!
no fear for her.
And doing all this with her little hand! How amazing!
I have some pictures on the camera to upload.

Last skating lesson tonight for James. It is family skate night. Arianna and uncle natchy will go with him, as of course I cannot and Brandon is working.

Well off to do some housework, before I crash for the day lol.

0 comments: