BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 01, 2010

2010

Happy New Year!
For us, the beginning will mark the third baby to our family. Only 6 more days to go.
I soooo want the baby out.
I have never made it this far in a pregnancy and I HURT.
I get maybe 5 hrs of sleep broken a night....I would rather have a baby here being the reason for the lack of sleep lol.
I have been having more contractions on and off. But, that could last days. I would just prefer to deliver on the 7th to have my OB.
So 6 more days it is!!

We had a very quiet new years eve at home...heck I was the only one awake at midnight lol.
Tonight the kids are spending the night at grandmas and we are going for dinner and a movie. Last chance to get out!

Brandon and I bought (finally) stuff for our home gym. Of course my new years resolution will be to lose this baby weight! So, I requested a treadmill, as I did lots of running before to lose the weight....I still hate running, lol. but will do what works ;)
Brandon wanted one of those total gym things...lol...weight system that does it all. so we found a super deal on both, (nice treadmill like the gym has!)and they will be arriving in a couple weeks.
we need to move around our office to make room for it all, but its worth it. home gym and sauna will do me wonders :)
guess the hot tub will be waiting yet one more year ;)

Wishing you all the best in the coming year :D

0 comments: