BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 29, 2008

We're havin' a heat wave

Holy its hot. The last 2 days have been around 32-35 degrees. That is just too hot.
But I have to say I am loving having the sun. It feels like summer finally! I was lucky enough to be off too :)
We had a nice family weekend. Full of BBQ and good company.
I just work tomorrow and then I am on holidays. By choice of course :)
I am loving the break.
I have not been camping in years. Part of me is looking forward to it, the other part of me dreads the dirtiness of it lol. I cant wait for the campfire, and to sit reading my book overlooking the ocean....ahhhh summer.

Not much else new here. Just wanted to pop in and say hello! I will try and get some new pictures up here soon! Have some good slip n slide ones :O)

1 comments:

cathy said...

it doesn't feel like summer today does it! Did you get the crazy storm last night?