BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Update

The crazy month of working for me has began.
And it included a double shift on sunday. Yes that is right...18 hrs of nursing for me.
I was beyind tired when I was done. And I do not think I will often volunteer for that. But, it will be a nice paycheck in a couple weeks!!!

As of sept 30 I will no longer be working on surgical. The manager of the unit has cause quite the uproar by deciding to phase out LPNs and she states the unit is too acute.
This is utter BULL and I hope she gets caught on what she is doing.
The LPNs on the unit are fuming. They are trying to do what they can to fight back.
I am casual, so it does not affect me as much as the full time staff. I will have to find work on another unit, but I have the summer to see what happens.
I love the surgical unit, and am more sad about this all. I really hope karma kicks in and the manager is caught. She is super sneaky in the way she did things. The unit is going to suffer big time. Enough said :)

Boot camp is going awesome. My first month I lost 5 pds and 5 inches. Time to update that weight loss ticker hey!
I gained muscle and lost fat. My face and waist lost the most haha.
I started month 2 and cannot wait to continue seeing results. I am still determined and will make my goal one way or the other lol.

The kids are great. In swimming lessons again. Arianna is learning to swim in the deep pool now. It is amazing to watch. She had her kindergarten orientation. There will be 20 kids in the class and it is a wonderful school. She is very excited. It is great that we have rose who will be able to walk her to school and pick her up if we are working.

I better go get ready for bootcamp in the rain! yay!

1 comments:

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

You go girl !!!