BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Waiting

I am waiting for my interim license and am waiting to hear back from Surrey. I have called and left a message and emailed...nothing.
Now I am getting paranoid...why arent they getting back to me? Did they change their mind? :(
I mean, I got a welcome letter, a casual agreement form and was told welcome aboard....
but now, nothing....
I dont want to bother them with phone calls and emails...so now I sit and wait.
I start second guessing myself...maybe something has changed...maybe I did something wrong...AHHH
I hate feeling this way. I just want them to get back to me :(

Anyways please pray I hear something so I can stop driving myself crazy....

I am back at school for 3 more days. Resumes and Cover letters...then interviews on friday. should be interesting

The weather here has been gorgeous...warm and sunny!
The kids have been taking advantage of the backyard. Have been outside most of the day today...ahhh I love it.
Will take them for a bike ride to the pond soon.

Thanks all for now...remember fingers crossed :)
Andrea

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sure you'll hear something soon!!! Don't ever second guess yourself, you are a great nurse!!!

*sends good luck prayers your way*