BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

This is why I hate banks

they declined me for an extension on my loan, when they didnt give me enough to begin with. There is something wrong when one cant get money in order to cover day care and school expenses only.
I am so upset. I cannot afford to make my last payment in december or pay the rest of daycare.
do they not realize it costs around $1000 a month to put 2 kids in daycare...and thats a cheap rate. thats what happens when you get no government help towards it.
No I have to figure out what to do. Waste time trying to talk to other banks.
This just ruined my day, I want to cry.
It is unfair!!!!

thats my vent for today.
I have my first test tomorrow at school. I do not feel prepared. And now my mood is ruined and I have to worry about the other problem.
I really want it to be the weekend...I get a long weekend!
James birthday is next week. SO sad to see my baby getting so big.

I had a Dr appt yesterday. I have been having tingling in my leg, and it goes kinda numb. Its always throbbing in pain. She gave me some stronger pain meds thank goodness.
And now I am going for an xray to look at my spine, and then eventually a cat scan. From what she said its to look for a tumor that may be growing in my spine pushing on a nerve or something.
And I should go to physio in the mean time.
I swear I keep getting things wrong with me. People are going to think I am a hypochondriac lol...
Well better go get dinner out of the oven.
Yes I get home from school every day at 4 and have to cook dinner..On top of getting A + in school, I better win student of the year LOL.....

thats all I have for today..and I think its enough haha

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry to hear about your bank. What a bunch of jerks!

I know a woman who runs a daycare, and she has amazing prices. She's not licensed, but she's the most wonderful person ever with the kids. I used to pay her about $500/month for my 2 kids. She's got very fair prices, and she doesn't want to get her license because she doesn't want to charge more.

I'm not sure where you live, but if you're in Surrey, I could get you in contact with her. I think she has some space left.

I tried to find you on facebook, but it just ain't working! Hehe.

p.s. If anyone deserves the Student of the Year award after me...It'd be you. =D

Alyson said...

If it is a spinal problem physio won't correct it. Physio will only help a muscle imbalance...try a chiropractor. They will do an x-ray to check your spinal alignment....you would be shocked at how compressed and crooked we are.
If it continues to get worse...yes it could be a tumor. There are other symptoms though as unfortunately I remember all too well.

praying for you guys.
Alyson

Anonymous said...

Mom Hunsicker says:
Sorry to hear about about the bank. You are doing so well nd should not have to give it up after all this time.

Go to the Bank Of Hunsicker. I am sure he will be able to assist. It is a win win siuation for him.