BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

something must be wrong

I am ill. For the last couple weeks I have been nauseated on and off all day, and most days I throw up. I am really at a loss as of why.
I thought it was my pain meds for my leg, but I didnt take any today and it didnt help. AND my leg was throbbing all day.

I am NOT preggo. lol

I really need to get my xray done.

I am worried it is all related some how...

not the time for this. I have case studies next week. I need to be on top of my game lol

the kids are reading together....so cute. Arianna is making up a story for James.

I love moments like this.

Time to enjoy.....

Send some get better vibes to me..I need them

2 comments:

Alyson said...

have they ruled out blood clot?

Unknown said...

Hey Andrea. I hope you're feeling better, and good luck with your case studies. I'm sure you'll do great!