BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 12, 2007

Happy Birthday James

This is my new friend "Ruffie". I made him at build a bear today with grandma. I picked out his name too :) He is my favorite friend.





















James had a great birthday. A fun filled day with lots of sugar!!! hehe. He got a new little people christmas train set, a hot wheels car garage and a part for his geo trax train set. :)
He looks so much bigger today :)
From being born almost 4 weeks early, weighing 7lbs 8 oz to the big boy he is today. Catching up in size to Arianna all the time. They even have the same size feet!

2 comments:

Alyson said...

I know...they grow so fast. so glad he had a great birthday. Next year my girls will get him something more 'manly' I'm sure :)

I would love for you guys to come visit someday in the future. I know you are so busy, and it costs. you would really like it here...really.

Anonymous said...

I can not believe that James is 3 already. It is hard to believe that they are growing up so quickly. When I look at Rylan he still seems so little to me and yet he is going to be three in just under 2 weeks crazy. I love the pictures. Tracy