BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Summer is here

and sadly I have my first sunburn to show it. I did put on sunscreen, but apparently not good enough. my chest is the worst.
So my second week at practicum is over. It went awesome. Lots more fun and relaxing this week. Still did a fair amount of toileting and stuff.
I have a funny story. I was taking a elderly man in a wheelchair to the washroom. He is able to stand up I just need to make sure he is ok and does not fall when getting out and on to the toilet. So I let him be, to do his business and I came back. I was going to help him stand up off the toilet. He says to me "Can you wipe the drips for me so they dont get into my underpants" haha. I was like..umm ok...how the heck am I gonna do that...and oh my this is a little funny. So of course as he stood, I had to wipe em. LOL Lucky me.

One more week left. It should be a good one too. I am done my practicum project, so I can relax. I did a cookie program. They liked it.
They keep trying to offer me a job. hehe. Recreation therapy is not for me. Maybe if I am desperate for work I will consider ...lol
Nice to know I am appreciated.

Still no final marks. grrrr. We were supposed to have them emailed, but our instructor keeps giving us exscuses. I heard she posted them at school. but that doesnt help me!!!!
A friend went and saw his..they are by student number, so he could not look for mine. He said the person with the last number 3040 had most of the highest marks....guess what thats me...lol
:) I am so proud....we will see what they are soon, I hope. I emailed my instructor to see if she can send them to me.

Yesterday we spent the day at my parents. In their backyard. It was soooo hot out. The kids loved it, spent the day in the kiddie pool. Want to get them a bigger one.
Makes me really want a yard, sitting outside watching the kids. It was great.
Maybe we should take up my friends offer on buying our house...lol

Today I am taking the kids to get some shorts..for me.
I have none that fit. yay. lol they are all too big ;)
I am not a huge fan of shorts...maybe I can find some skirts or dresses.
Then we are going to visit daddy at the airport and have lunch.
And I am sure we will visit the pool again. It is supposed to be 0ver 30.eeeek

I am going out with my school friends this evening . We are going to a night farmers market in richmond. I cant wait to taste some yummy food!!

Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

0 comments: