BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 17, 2007

First week

It was rather overwhelming.This semester is only 7 weeks long and involves alot of pharmacology and 2 sets of case studies...eeeeek.
It will go by so fast. I have so much work to do already. sigh.
Getting used to the doing nothing else but homework again. I dont think brandon likes that very much. what can I do.
This has been stressful on our relationship so far, and it wont be better for some time still. I just hope we can make it through with little damage. But I am already finding it hard.

Yesterday I went shopping to the US with my friend. It was a lot of fun. We found good deals. I didnt really buy much, as I was unsure if I could. I had asked about a little extra $, but did not get an answer. oh well.
The border line ups were insane. The dollar is so good, everyone is going down that way.

Today we are going to my parents for a fathers day dinner. brandon is gone all day. airport then work.

Only a few more weeks until we go to las vegas. I am really looking forward to it. It will be a well deserved vacation. I cant wait to play in the pool with the kids. The hot sun will be nice, as the weather here has not been that great.

Kids are good. Enjoying playing outside and riding bikes. James is still NOT full potty trained. He is very stubborn and does it when he wants. maybe when brandon has more vacation this summer he can try again.

Well I better run and get breakfast made for daddy before he leaves.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It must be very stressful for you guys not seeing very much of each other. Hang in there. I hope that you have a good day. I will out here for all of Aug. maybe we can get together sometime if things are too busy. Baby is due in one week. From Tracy