BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 09, 2007

DONE!

My first practicum is now done. It was a challenging yet rewarding experience overall. But, I have to say I am happy to be done lol.
The community setting is not for me :)
I got an all star, perfect review done by the staff there. They told me they have never given a student a perfect score!
Not only that, they are building a new assisted living facility in langley and they want me to come back and work for them when I graduate. I guess they will be needing LPNs :) They wanted to make sure I kept them in mind when I am bombarded with job offers ;) LOL
I was very flattered!

I just finished writing my paper for practicum, and I already have homework for the weekend...it all has begun again lol
I enjoyed today, with some shopping with my mom and the kids. Rented a movie for myself that I am going to watch now as brandon is at work.
Its a rainy weekend, so nothing else new to report!
I have some more pics to upload, will do that in a bit.

Here is my first term marks:

Nursing Arts: 91
Anatomy:95
Healing: 97
Health:98
Professional Growth: 98
Human Relationships: 99

Not too bad eh? Top of the class :) And all with 2 toddlers at home! I guess my brain got smarter as I got older hehe.
Just thought I would share.....

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

That is fantastic!!!!!!

(I'm an Edmonton reader! from LP)

Anonymous said...

Excellent job. You are doing great. Time really has gone by quickly. From Tracy

Hope Walls said...

woot woot! Well done, Andrea!!!