BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Almost Summer

Tomorrow is the official start of summer.
We have been enjoying some nice sunny days lately...and I have been working on my tan! I am determined to have a nice base before we go to vegas. I dont want to be burning myself!

School is going well....fast though.
The kids have been enjoying bike riding again. James still has no mastered turning corners, so we have had quite a few falls. the little trouble just gets back up and rides again,...scrapes and all. he wont give up!
Arianna is loving riding fast with the big girls. It is so nice to see.
I think we are going to love summer on our quiet little lane :)

Its almost bedtime, I better get going.
nothing else really exciting happens during the week...hehe
Andrea

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is so nice to spend time outside. I am glad to hear that all is well, enjoy your summer. From Tracy

Hope Walls said...

Something exciting your way comes...

*snicker snicker*

Details to follow...

Andrea said...

u coming to see me arent you..
u must be excited