BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 15, 2007

I am typing this blog from my new laptop! It is amazing. Brandon and I went out yesterday to get one for me. we both have work to do on the computer, and this makes it way more easy for us to get it done.
I love it.
I can relax and get my papers done.

I took saturday off from home work. I am spending all day today making up for it! hehe
Brandon is at the airport all day.

School is good. I got 86% on my 2nd anatomy test. Not as high as I would like, but at least an A still.
I have been working on all these projects. I think I have like 5 mostly done. Thank goodness. I need to start tackling my ethical paper, but I have 2 midterms this week to study for.

I am feeling almost better, knock on wood. After 6 weeks of sickness....but it did take 5 pds off me haha. cant complain!

Well I better get some work done. I have 200 medications to memorize! haha
Andrea

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Congratz on the new laptop!

Hope Walls said...

Laptops rock...

and I'm so ashamed you only got 86%

For shame, Andrea, for shame...