BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 07, 2007

I am so bad with updating now! I think once a week is becoming normal! My mind is always on other things I have to do.
This week was ok. I made it through my first midterm (not sure of my mark yet).
We did bed baths in nursing arts as well as oral care and peri care.
We actually bathed a partner (no nudity...used dummys for that) it was fun.
Also got details on our case study. It is where we have a scenario that we have to act out. The client will be in the bed and we have to do things (things we have learned) to them. We have to be verbalizing everything...it is so awkward cause you are talking to youself!
I am freaking out about this to be honest. I can do well in class particpation, presentations, written tests....but this kinda test I freeze on.
I am trying to find a way to cope with it!
the hardest part is we have to prepare for 4 different scenarios, and 5 mins before the test we have to pick one out of the hat. its a lot of work!

I am sick again. My immune system is shot from all this stress. I have only been healthy for 1 week since starting school. It has been so hard to function while sick.
I have been up most of the night the last 2 nights, from coughing.

Yesterday the kids had a grandma day. I had some school friends over to do homework. We all work well together and have the same goals and expectations of ourselves. So it works well :)

one more thing....it was been unofficially confirmed that I am our LPN class president! lol
Yup, we need one to attend meetings at the school.
And me, of course being so loved ;) hehe was nominated and took almost all the votes. I was kinda shocked...but flattered as well.
I get along, and talk to everyone in the class.
So of course my nickname is miss president.

I love school...just not all the work!
Better go did I mention Arianna has the barfies?
Yes at 630 am yesterday we woke up to puking. And it was red...on my beige carpets.

She is standing at the toliet right now...poor girl.

Yes life could not get any more stressful right now!

Andrea

0 comments: