BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Darn Sinuses!

oooow I am in pain. And my teeth hurt. My sickness again has moved into my sinuses and is getting worse by the moment!
I need to stop and get some advil sinus stuff on my way to my parents.
I dont think it is an ifection yet....I just had one, what 2 weeks ago?! sheesh.

Anyways Happy Easter!
The kids got up and discovered the easter bunny had left chocolate eggs all around. they were donwstairs before me! Usually they come to our room.
I managed to get some of the hunting on film.
It was very cute.
I am sure today at my parents she will have something for them too.
It is a quiet easter. Brandon is working.
We are having dinner at my parents. YUM!
I have a midterm tomorrow to keep studying for. I am not as condfident on the material of it.

I hope you have a wonderful day and dont eat too much chocolate!!!!

:)

1 comments:

Tracy said...

I am sorry to hear that you are sick again. I am glad that you are enjoying school. Get better soon.