BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

September

It is going to be busy!
One more week until back to school!
Arianna will be full days and James mornings.
We also have many activities for the kids starting
Arianna will be in hip hop dance class, catechism and swimming lessons
James will be in ice skating, swimming and beavers.
Our weekdays are busy, but we have fri sat and sun free. I am glad for weekends again!
This will take us to december and then we may need to take a session of due to the babies arrival. The beavers and catechism are year round though...

I am enjoying life back at home. I am loving being all domestic again.
My house is so clean!!
My goal for sept is to start more walking...and 3 times a day back and forth to the school will be great for this :D
Now that I am NOT sick anymore.....at all...yay...I have cut down on my medication and am back to eating well. before I just ate anything I could hold down...and I needed to eat often so I would not puke lol.
I do not expect to lose weight lol...just not gain extra pounds that were creeping on.
Dad is doing well. No new news at this time.
My mom and him are going away this weekend to a 50th birthday. I am so happy for them.
I will be house sitting with the kids at there place....and brandon is back to work

the kids room is being primed. Then ready to paint.
we are doing darker blue bottom walls and the sky light walls will be light blue with clouds....should be nice!
the baby mural is 75% done...looks good!

0 comments: