BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 07, 2009

Back to reality

Our nanny of over a year and a half has moved out.
It is bittersweet as the kids loved her, and she worked very hard.
But, the other part of my is happy to have my house back. To not have someone extra living with us....we can walk around in our underwear again lol.
It was wonderful having her while we did. It enabled me to work as much as I wanted, to gain confidence and experience.
But, now I want to put my kids first and work second. Work will become something I do once in awhile once this next baby is old enough and no longer nursing.
The weeks are sure going by so fast. I still do not want them too!
I am at the stage where the kicks are good and hard and the baby moves all the time...I love it!!
I have my list of baby items I want and need, and have managed to get some great deals on craigslist and baby swap meets. I got a bouncy chair (ocean wonders to match out cradle swing), a bumbo seat with tray (for free!!!) and a baby bjorn with fleece cover :D
I still need a stroller/carseat (we picked out the peg perego pliko 3) and nursing pillow and a few other things.
we are still working on names...brandon suggested a couple boys names, but I am not loving them yet....I think I need to see this baby. It is much harder this time!!
The kids start school tomorrow. Arianna in grade one and James kindergarten.
This means I will have mornings alone !!!!!!!!!!!! wow!!!!
I need to go get their new fall wardrobes out from my closet and pack away some summer stuff. It is that time!
And the rain we have had agrees!
I just spent the weekend with the kids at my parents place. It let them get away with my brother and sister in law to my sister in laws parents place. it was her moms 50th bday.
I hope they had a good time.
I am exhausted. Sleeping in strange places never goes well for me lol....even at my parents place.
the busy fall for us is about to start!!!

0 comments: