BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Big and Bigger....

Yes, that is me. Some how I once again ballooned in size. Around 6 weeks bigger to be exact.
Yes, I swear there is no more room for my uterus to grow up...just out.
I have NO idea why I get so big...it is kind of frustrating.
I walk all the time now, and eat way less, yet still seem to pack it on.
I am over the 20 pd mark....sigh.
Dr. said it was right for where I am...but still. I see the end and this being a 40 pd pregnancy and that bothers me.
I swear to you this is a girl lol...it has to be with this expanding. with James I gained 22 thats it!!!
oh well we will wait and see.
I am getting another ultrasound, booked for Oct 7. I have to admit I love getting all the ultrasounds to see this baby. This will be number 3 so far! They are just checking to see baby size.
My BP has creeped up again to 145/95. So we watch for signs of trouble.
I have some extra fluid and swelling but nothing too bad.
I will end up with high BP forever now I am sure...:( thanks dad ;)

Kids are doing great in school. They are both gone in the mornings now...yay me. I get quiet all alone time :D
We had our first busy week, and next week gets just a little busier.
James did his first ice skating class....loved it....it was so fun to watch! I think once Arianna is done hip hop dance class she will start ice skating too. That will be January.
Arianna started church school as she calls it. She is learning prayers first. She is in the same class as her friend from school (they will also dance together). It is nice cause we can share the driving!
James started beavers last night and loved it too. brandon will go as much as he can. Wednesday will also be Ariannas hip hop class, that starts next week
And of course we continue swimming lesson tonight :D
Yes, BUSY!
I plan on continuing to let the kids do things they want to try. Even though a new baby coming will make it tougher, I dont want to sit around. this will make me active!
But, boy I have to say its not cheap!! everything costs something, plus all the extras! (ice skates, helmet, snow pants etc)
but, to us its worth it...:D

2 comments:

Alyson said...

If your body needs to gain 40 pounds than so be it. All 4 of my pregnancies have been COMPLETELY different eating and exercise wise and EACH TIME I have gained 32 pounds.
You look beautiful. As long as mama and baby are healthy than so be it. I know it is easy for me to say and I TOTALLY understand how you feel. I was NOT HAPPY at all for a few months about my weight gain, but it kept tappering off.

hang in there.
love me.

oh, and I am going to send a b-day present for james AND arianna in the next few weeks. I know...terrible to be so late but I AM thinking of them!! I keep changing my mind about what to get for arianna.

Dad Hunsicker said...

I always said if Brandon got interested in hockey I'd break his legs. Thank god he was intellectual and liked building things with legos.
We're pulling for ya.