BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 02, 2008

Bootcamp

I am getting my butt kicked.
I joined boot camp April 28th. It is going to be 4 weeks of torture lol. But it works. I decided to make the commitment! I go at least 3 days a week. Depending on work. And its the longest hour of my life lol.
My sister in law bought a frachise of survivor bootcamp. She is doing awesome with it, I am so proud.
Her classes have had the most success in inches lost!! Its amazing. And I can tell, its such a killer work out.
After my first class I was super sore. there was NO way I could survive the next day lol. I went again last night, and it was deadly haha. But, I am slowly being able to handle it and still am able to move today haha.
I will go tonight, and will enjoy my weekend off lol.
If you have not tried a bootcamp...wow...its intense. I will update my success after the 4 weeks, as we took measurements on my first day.
I think Brandon is going to join me next month :)

Work is good. I am orientated to orthopedics now. It is 12 hr shifts there. the day ones are ok, but the night ones drag on forever. I hated them lol. I am back into giving medications which I am excited about. I love giving needles ;) haha.

My licensing exam is sneaking up on me...3 weeks left. time to really push to study when I am not working!!!

Grandpa Hunsicker is visiting. The kids are happy to see him. It is nice he made the trip out. We will do some fun things while he is here. Brandon is off the weekend and I work, so they are on there own!! :)

I do still have some recent pics on my camera. I just need to upload them!! I will get to that soon.
time to study and rest before boot camp!

2 comments:

cathy said...

I totally wish I could do bootcamp just to lose the last bit of weight...I want to lose another 24...but I need a challenge!!

Good luck to you, and I hope you get all fit and toned and buff!! You deserve it!

Good luck with you exam too!

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

Oh wow, so it is exercise or obstacle courses ? What exactly do you do at it ?

Glad you are enjoying it !!!!