BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

A little about bootcamp!

http://www.survivorbootcamp.com/

here is their website. I have had a few people ask what it is about and were interested in maybe coming with me. Yay! It will be much nicer having some friends whine and complain with me.

It literally is like bootcamp for the army; lots of pushups.
It is a total body work out. Each day is something different. We can do a cardio day, upper body, lower body and circuits.
It is an entire hour that does not let up lol.
My sister in law runs the one I am doing, and she is tough. she has the best record for inches lost.
I am committing to 2 months for sure then we will see. I figure this month was going to be hard to get through...lol...but next month I will be right into it ;)

so thats it!!!

I am sick right now. I even went into work for my 12 hr shift...stayed 5 mins and then had to come home :( I went to bed. I felt really guilty giving up a 12 hr shift. But, it was a buddy one, so they didnt need to replace me.
I dont work now until saturday, so I can rest up and use this time to hit the books hard. that licensing exam is sneaking up on me!!

Grandpa Hunsicker left today. the kids asked for him when they got home today. It was nice visit. not too exciting, I hope he didnt mind.

Time for bed! Need rest, I hope to go to bootcamp tomorrow...and its cardio day ...yikes

0 comments: