BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Update

Again, I have been lacking on the updates.
Sorry, a stressful time as I am only days away from taking my licensing exam. I am very nervous. So much on the line.
I have not been working as much, just trying to study.
We have had some 30 degree days here...I am so happy to have the summer sun, but more happy that the house has central air! I cannot imagine how I would sleep otherwise ;)
Today Arianna was in a parade. It is rodeo weekend here. and the champs had a float. She was so excited. She almost didnt make it to start, as it was SO hot. But, one it got going she was waving away. It was a wonderful moment. We also got to reconnect with her friend she made last year at the conference. He is 17 I believe and has a hand like Ariannas. I want to make sure we see him more and that I meet his mom.
After the parade we hit the fair to let the kids go on a few rides. It was insanely expensive, so we didnt stay that long. it was just a nice treat for the kids.
We had a lovely day as a family, and all are nice and tired and bit too toasted by the sun :)

0 comments: