BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 15, 2007

I'm going to miss Grandma

this is what Arianna just said as Brandon left to take her to the airport.
We all enjoyed the visit. Did lots of fun things :)
Now the kids are both throwing up today....fun for me :)
I hope it passes soon!
We are having a lazy day at home. Both kids are back in their PJs. I guess I will start doing some pre reading from school! I have the next week off, I am sure it will fly by though.
I have the whistler pics, I will get those up later.

Thanks for everything Grandma, we had a great time. Come back soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful thing to hear from my grandchildren! I miss everyone already. I had a great time and appreciate all you did for me...the trips, the great cooking and just being a part of the family for awhile.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear about the kids being sick. I hope they are better now. Sounds like all is going well. Tracy