BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Hard work

Once again I have little time to spend updating.
Term 3 is in full swing and its the hardest yet. I am working as hard as I can to stay ahead and study hard. This term will really prepare me for the LPN board exam.
The tests are supposed to be really hard this term. oh yay.
So once again my life becomes school!!!
James is birthday is coming up fast. He has a date with grandma to go downtown to build a bear and make his own creation lol.
Arianna did the same thing...she did a princess bear...
I wonder what James will pick...hehe
The kids got up way too early today. Arianna made her first appreance at 5!!!! yuck.
The weather here has turned to winter..which means rain, I think we even have a rainfall warning for today. Good day to study and playdoh for the kids :)
Still no word from the bank. Application still pending. I wonder if that is bad news....
Yes Marie, its crazy the amount daycare costs!!!
Tracy, send me your blog link again please. It is nice to hear from you. I want to hear about the new baby!! And life with boys!!! hehe

Well time to make some breakfast. A rainy sunday calls for bacon and eggs :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Breakfast was great - thanks hun.

Unknown said...

One of my friends who gradded told me that the 3rd semester was a breeze... Now I'm starting to doubt her. lol.

We have 2 exams left for the 2nd semester, and I can't wait to be done. I did perfectly in the oral med admin yesterday. Hooray! Today is the SC & IM testing. Yikes!

My Mum gave me her old NCLEX-RN exam review book, which she says is quite similar to the LPN exam's that they do. It's interesting to look over if you ever wanna see what to expect with the LPN exam.

Good luck with your exams!

P.s. Yes, I'm bored. I woke up at 4am because I'm stressing about exams. lol.