BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Done!




Well I finally finished James train on his wall hehe. I just kept putting it off. So now I finish it, just in time to sell the house! I figure having it finished would be a better selling feature :)




I am back to school on Monday. For my third and final semester! YAY! I am glad to be almost done the book work part. It is hard to get back into the reading again. I went to the bank on friday to see if they will extend my loan, as I did not get enough to cover it. Day care is costing a lot on top of other expenses. I should find out monday if they will give it to me. If not, I am not sure what I will do. I may need to find another bank :(




We are going to be talking to our realtor monday night about moving. I really want to make it happen before Arianna starts school, which is less then a year now...eeeeek.


I hope we can find a good house we will be happy in for a long time.




It was our 5 year anniversary yesterday. Brandon surprised me with a lovely 3 diamond necklace (the past present future ones). I was spoiled, the diamonds were big hehehe. thanks hun! We went out for a nice dinner too, The biggest pasta dishes we have had ever. there was enought to have for dinner tonight too!




Well back to my organizing...need to be ready for listing our place ;)




3 comments:

Alyson said...

wow a diamond necklace. good for you....happy anniversary by the way. I meant to write but I forgot.

Anonymous said...

The wall looks great. As usuall I think that your husband needs to rub off on my a little in the way of giving his wife a little bit of bling. LOL Where are you planning on moving to? From Tracy

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary and good luck with the 3rd semester. I hope that you figure out your daycare stuff. I think it's horrible how much daycares cost now!

Did you guys go to Anducci's for dinner? I'm still shocked over how much pasta we got there once!