BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Phew...hard work

It sure is hard work getting my butt in shape. wow
I did day 2 at the gym, I am aiming to go every other day.
I did 45 mins of HARD cardio...I even had sweat beading off me, falling on the tread mill LOL
I am determined to see results.
I want to be a hot mama...and feel skinny again.
I will do it....

I went out shopping with my visiting brother today and had dinner at my parents.
Arianna has a date with grandma tomm. all day! woo hoo
So its me and baby boy James lol
I am excited for the one on one.
Arianna will have a special day as its for her birthday (tuesday is her actual b-day)

I FINALLY finished my 27 necklaces...going to mail them to red deer tomm. yay!

Just in time as I have another order lol

I got my huge Arbonne box...yay I get to try and use a lot now.
Any one want to try the skin care? let me know!

Andrea

0 comments: