BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

NEW DM!

That is right, I was promoted to district manager with Arbonne after only 2 months (well 1 month and 2 weeks)
I am super excited as this is where I will start to see the real money!
I have the best family and friends who jumped in to helped me out when it was needed. I am so very lucky.
I am more pumped to see what August is going to bring! I know only good things are coming from this point on.
This is going to change my life. I will be able to bring in $$, I can do more with the kids, and have fun money for me!!
I am hoping to go to Niagra Falls in october for the official canadian grand opening conference. How cool would that be!?!
I am going to see if a couple others are going so we can split the hotel costs :)
YAY! Its a good day.

Now off to get ready for Arianna's pictures at walmart...my big girl with be 3 in a week!
Thank you again guys,
Andrea

0 comments: