BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Depressing

somehow I gained 6 pds in the last 2 weeks?! holy sh*t
I was appalled lol.
my ob said I am retaining fluid...sigh, something to again watch.
I dont get how it can be possible. yes my belly is big, but not much else has expanded...that much ;)
yes my butt has a bit lol, but that is a lot.
wow. i really need to start eating lettuce.
he said I am 17 weeks...I am a few days off with my dates.
BUT the ultrasound tomorrow will confirm things for sure.
I hope my uterus us giant with lots of fluid ;) that would explain a lot and make me feel better.
so in 4 months I have gained 15 pds. NO JOKE
I am ok with the boobs ;) as I am back in my "big bras" lol...but I hate the rest.
Today the kids and I went on a nice bike ride...30 mins or so. some hills. enough to make me sweat.
I think the WII fit will be making a comeback...and maybe I should get the sports resort one...to make me want to do more lol.
In sept. when the kids are both in school I will hit the pool.
this is my plan.
I really could not help the weight gain, I mean I was sick...and needed the carbs to settle my tummy lol
but now thats done
I crave chocolate....so I need to exercise lol.

Otherwise babe is well. I feel him or her move a lot. the kids and hubby got to feel a squirm. they love that. it will just become more and more from now on.
I love that feeling.
We were looking for the heartbeat at my OB appt today using the doppler. the baby was kicking while he was trying to poke it lol...so it was hard to catch....my Ob was about to call the baby something nasty for all the wigglying LOL....it was cute.
HR is nice and strong.
BP is doing ok now on the medications, but we watch as I get farther along.
I cant wait to see my baby tomorrow :D
And I better not get the surprise ruined on the sex lol...the tech better not let it slip!!!! I just want to see a healthy baby.

1 comments:

D said...

I remember having a big weight gain around that mark. It upset me too because it didn't feel as though I was doing anything really different. Babies can be so hard on a womans body...good thing they are so darn cute.

We just got the Wii Sports Resort and its really fun.