BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Arianna is 6




We had a party with 4 kids from Arianna's class. It was a hawaiian party. All the girls got the skirt, lei's and coconuts lol. They played games, pinata, and ate lots. It was fun...but loud! lol
I cannot believe she is 6 and ready to go full days in school. She is a smart girl, and ready.
I am doing well. Nothing new really, same old.
My ultrasound looked good. I am due Jan 15, so dates were on. I just grew fast. I think things have slowed down a bit.
I will go for a third trimester ultrasound again. To see more details.
But all my screenings came back negative, so baby is great.
My placenta is posterior, thank goodness. Makes the c-section less complicated. I am sad that I will never experience a regular birth, but my health and baby are more important. It is too risky otherwise. I knew it, it is just sad to me. Oh well. I have had 2, I know what I am in for...a few day hospital stay and longer recovery. Good thing I should have help!
My OB is anticipating my BP will play an issue at the end...I assume this means a bit early on delivery. How early is the question.....
We have had cooler weather...it has been a nice break!
We have moved the kids into the baby room, so we can renovated theirs. Brandon put the new sky lights in today...then we can work on the walls!!! Need to get them all done before we can do the nursery.
Wow almost half way done this pregnancy. It has gone fast.
I am thankful it has been my best one yet!!! I dont get sick anymore...well except for yesterday in the car....lol
I feel better...but the weight keeps packing on...lots of fluid too due to this high BP.
I need to diet LOL.
At least some school there will be LOTS of walking to and from school 3 times a day. it will help me a lot!
Our nanny is done with us as of today. we are letting her live here until december or until she finds another live in job. she will clean once a week for us to make up the extra cost.
It is bittersweet. she has been wonderful. but to be honest I am ready to take back my home :D Go back to my roots as domestic goddess lol....

1 comments:

Deanna said...

Happy Birthday to her!!