BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

My new OB

Because of the issues I am having, I have now become a complicated case.
I have high bp, have started medication which I think is doing me more harm then good!
I am dizzy, throwing up more and shaky.
So my dr. made the decision to send me to an expert.
I can hardly function at times...how can I be a good nurse :s
So next wednesday I will go meet him.
His name is Dr. Price.
I had a male OB for my first 2, and to be honest I was happy to have another.
When I was told the name, I went and googled him.
And I was happy with that I read. He is the Chief of the obstetrics at the hospital I will deliver at. He must be good and experienced :)
he deals with the high risks ones.....thats me.
I hope he is nice and I hope he can make the rest of this pregnancy tolerable for me....
and figure out what is wrong with my body! My heart is still having palpatations....my dr thought the BP med would help but so far no.
Today has been a good day. No getting sick.
I am splitting my BP med in half and taking it twice a day...maybe that is the trick.
So we will see how next week goes....and how the next couple days go.
I am so drugged up now it seems unsafe at times...I am in a cloud! I may need to take a break for work....:s I hope not, but we will see.

2 comments:

Alyson said...

I would rather you take a break from work than risk YOUR life or the life of your Baby.....

cathy said...

Wow, you have got it bad. I am glad you are going get some help and hope!! Feel better :D