BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 03, 2009

3 months


I am just about at the 3 month mark. Thank goodness. I am hoping for some relief!
I look at this picture and am shocked at how big that belly is getting already.
It still depresses me, but at some point I just have to let go lol.
Well, of that thought, but not of me!
Brandon bought my that lovely dress yesterday as well as a maternity bathing suit. I found it at swimco as I hated the ones from the maternity store. It cost twice as much but did not make me feel like a whale! lol.
So this summer the kids and I will be spending more time at the pool. I really need to start exercising now before its too late. Here is hoping the vomitting stops!
I need to do some toning and lose a coupe fat pounds I gained over this last couple weeks. We had my mother in law and niece here, we were out a lot, which involved too much eating out!!!
We had a wonderful visit though!
Back to work for me tomorrow.
I am headed for my first prenatal visit. lets start the weighing, poking, prodding and hopefully hearing the baby.
we are still searching for baby names. I heard one boy name I liked last night from my mother in law. A family name...so we will see :)
well off to get cleaned up for the drs!

0 comments: