BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Workload

Some days I get the pleasure of being something called "workload" at work....I am joking about the pleasure part.
I really do not enjoy being this.
This means, I am not on a team, I do not have specific patients...
I just help...answer bells....do what is asked of me.
Nice part of it? NO meds and NO charting. You most always leave on time :D

So today, that was me.
I was a nurse (did give a med and did LOTS of care AND another catheter), a porter (had to take one pt to xray and bring another one up from ER) and a unit clerk (entered orders).

To me, it can be boring and heavy work. I do not like that. I would rather have an assignment.

As for the catheter...it was female....I am so good I had it in by the time the other nurse came in to help me ;) oh yeah, catheter queen shines again ;)
something to be proud of?! I think so ;)

0 comments: