BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Sunny Day


It was a beautful day here today. I had the day off, so I decided it was time to take my little man for a haircut. No point in keeping it long, as the curls are gone...long gone. sigh.
And where did my blue eyed boy go? His eyes keep changing. With the hazel in the middle now, the eyes look green!

So we went the the salon I get my hair done at. Then we headed to pick up a few groceries and I wanted a new pair of dress pants.

And I am sooo excited. I am officially a size 7/8! The 9/10 is TOOOOOO BIGGGGGG

I have been waiting for this day for SO long.

Granted, I am still softer in the middle, and have stretch marks....but I am at the size I was before kids.

I now need to work on toning up. That is what bootcamp is for now. A few extra pounds are ok to lose in my softer areas ;) but its time to tighten up lol.

Today is a great day. I feel so good!

I am getting ready to wear that summer bikini!!!!!


1 comments:

Alyson said...

yay for smaller pants. always a nice feeling.