BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Update on Me.

Things happened Oct 8th at 300pm. It was before my ultrasound.
To me I almost felt instant relief...I felt like I was ready to move on and over the initial emotion of it. After 24 hrs straight of crying, I was able to accept that it just wasnt meant to be.
I am still very sad of course, but am happy to know that I can truly heal now.....

The US showed the baby was not in the tubes. That is why I went for it.
My dr. knows I started to miscarry so she relaxed (a bit) about me going away.
She doesnt think its a good idea.
I told her if by monday things are not looking up I will go to the ER. The last thing I need is a cancelled trip!!!

I was early enough on that things should bounce back to normal soon. And once again we will let nature take its course. I was not far enough along to cause any issues that would prevent me from TTC for a few months...so thats a good thing.

So whatever God has planned for me, I am ok with that. I really want another baby, so I hope we can have a good, strong healthy pregnancy some time in the near future when its meant to be....

The worst part was the kids new I was pregnant. I have learned that next time I am not telling them until I am past the scary part.
James cried when I told him and Arianna asked questions.
I told them the baby was not healthy and able to grow. And said we would have another one soon. Just left it at that.
Arianna told me maybe if I ate healthy the baby would grow back...lol...

And that is all I have heard since....

So now we move on. I am working my last night shift until the 27th.
I am looking forward to sunday as its James birthday and thanksgiving dinner. mmmm
Monday I am cooking a turkey dinner for brandon as he is missing sundays.
Then its time for fun in the sun. I saw a temp of 27 in anaheim on tuesday. sweeeeet!!!

Thanks for all the kind works and support. It is amazing how people come out to support you in true time of need. All the words really helped me through. Thanks sooooo much

XOXO

5 comments:

Stacey said...

Hugs Andrea and try to have on your trip!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're doing better.
Hope you have a great trip....
-Heidi

Alyson said...

glad you are able to start moving on. I have no doubt you will conceive sooner than later!!
and..have a blast in Disneyland.

Hope Walls said...

(((((((((((andrea)))))))))))))

cathy said...

Thinking of you Andrea.