BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 12, 2007

tired

With the lack of blog updates can u tell I am tired? hehe
Arianna turned 4 on wednesday. I still cannot believe she is a year away from school...wow.
She had a good birthday. We took her and her friends family to chucky cheese. They had fun and ate a lot of pizza. She got some great gifts for her birthday....mostly relating to princesses. hehe...
I had a good week at the hospital. I am taking on more and more everyday. I am the only one doing meds right now :) I guess she trusts me!
I am having a ton of fun. I love to be busy. SO much so, she told to slow down and relax some times haha.
I really know that nursing is the career for me. Its just natural!
I had my soon to be sister in laws stag last night. It was a sleepover. so not much sleeping and too much drinking haha.
I am beyond tired today, will be going to be with the kiddies haha.
Brandon, once again, is at the airport. It is starting to make me a bit sad the amount he is not around now. It seems he has 2 full times jobs...I am just afraid it could be a bad thing in the long run. we defiantely need to see him home more...for many reasons.
Arianna is running a fever today. poor girly.
this week my babysitter is on vacation, so they will be at grandmas and grandpas a lot....poor them having to get up early with my early rising kiddies hehe.

I got to do some skills at work this week, that I had not done on a real person lol. I did wound care and bandage changing and applying a nitro patch. I look forward to doing the new things. Still nervous at times.....
I have a great instructor on practicum. she is such a great teacher! I am learning so much.
I get 2 weeks off in sept. which I am really looking forward too...hehe

Well time to get some food in the kids. Brandon wont be home til 8 or so...sigh.
have a great week. I need pics on here dont I.....maybe after dinner lol
I wish it was easier to upload them!

0 comments: