BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 19, 2007

another week done. It is getting better as time goes...but also heavier! They add more residents and duties as the weeks go by.
On monday I will be 3 clients total care.
I gave my first injection on thursday! It was really fun lol.
A resident was having stomach pains and was vomiting. She was allergic to gravol, so I got to give her an IM injection of another drug to help stop it.
I have been getting practice on wound care....its fun, but not to pleasant to look at!
I have an excellent midterm review...with some exceeds standards :)
Arianna is just getting over being sick. No idea what was wrong, she just kept spiking fevers at night.
We are getting ready for Pats wedding. It is coming up sp fast. I had to take my dress in to the tailors to take it down...it was way too big.
It will look great when done!
Brandon was actually home a lot this weekend! That is a rare occasion. I was so nice to have sone family time. we went last night on a walk and picked black berries. apparently I am making a pie..lol
Have a great week!

0 comments: