BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Summer at an end

Only a few more weeks and we are back to school!

wow this was one busy summer for us. we did so much travelling. All went great and we had a blast though.
Arianna is now 7. Turning into quite the little lady! we spent her birthday weekend in Penticton.
Liam is doing well. Sitting up on his own well. and now has started walking when you hold his hands. He is no where near crawling, part of me wonders if he will ever crawl, and will be an early walker...hmmm my brothers walked between 9 and 10 months.
James is starting hockey camp next week. Get him ready for the fall hockey season :)
-I have been super sick. I am in need of some catch up sleep.
Just wanted to put a quick update on here.
I guess some pictures would be good too ;)
In due time..Nap time for Liam is approaching....

0 comments: