BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 30, 2010

One more week!!!

Where has summer gone??
I have to say this was the busiest summer for us in a long time. We did too much lol.
We just finished a week of hockey camp with James.
Now, it's time to get ready for the school year and all the after school activities we are doing. We have something every day after school!!!
I have been sick for the last 2 weeks. I had a brutal sinus infection. Liam ended up with something that was giving him fevers and making him miserable.
So, its been a long couple weeks.
I am still not 100% and I think my body is having a tough time recovering due to stress. There has been a lot of it here, and I don't see it getting better any time soon. I just need to find some way to cope and handle it...or else lol.
Nothing big planned for the last week. Just trying to get the kids to bead earlier and up earlier lol. Even Liam is used to sleeping in. Today we started the change. Maybe he will even go to bed earlier for me lol.

0 comments: