BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 06, 2008

WOW


I was chosen for student of the year.

That means I get my tution back. Thats 19K.

I am floored. This will take 2 yrs off my pay back time lol

I am going next friday to accept the honor. And give another speech.

Which I am working on now...

But, need to take a break to go to my friend from high schools stagette tonight. WOOO!
Oh and here is me...20 pds lost...I am in the 150s now...yay :)
Keep on going....until I get pregnant that is ;) Then we can tone it down lol

See you later.


5 comments:

Deanna said...

Andrea, you look GREAT!!

And Congrats again student of the year! That is something to celebrate!

Alyson said...

wow is right andrea!!! you look great! congrats. I guess boot camp was your thing!
I hear you may be going on a vacation???

Anonymous said...

Sharon Hunsicker says:

Congratulations!!! Your hard work paid off. You look great

cathy said...

You look fab!! WTG Andrea!!

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

WOW !!

Woohoo !!!! You are looking mighty fine girlfriend !!!