BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Little Black Dress

Its nice to wear a size medium again :)


It has been so nice and hot here lately. I love it.
I am back to work. I am not loving it as its night shifts. I really hate them. Unfortunately as a nurse they are the reality :(

We are off to my parents today for a bbq. Its my moms birthday this week and my parents anniversary.
Brandon is back to work today as well. Holidays are over for us, its back to the real world of working and not seeing eachother lol.
Oh well, work as much as I can now. You never know when number 3 will be on the way ;)

Have a great week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you keep wearing little black dresses like that, number 3 will be coming soon!

Byers Fam said...

I was thinking the same thing!

And the shoes are cute too!

Deanna said...

Nice dress!!!

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

Sexy !!