BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Happy Birthday James!

We celebrated James' 6th birthday on tuesday. We took him our for dinner to Montana's. He is having a costume Halloween party on October 24th with his friends...I think 13 lol...yikes.
Should be fun, I am planning on the fun and games now!
James has also been on his team for a week or so. He loves it. He is skating very well, he just gets puck shy I think lol. Too much pressure when you are in a game to perform, he misses the puck lol. too cute. I am sure we will see major changes to his game, as he is on the ice sometimes 5 times a week!!! I LOVE watching, so my thing :) Liam does too ;)
I have been busy on the PAC at the school. Just did my first newsletter that will be going home with all the kids today :)
I am also going to start planning for a school spring carnival! My idea, and I want to make it happen lol. I loved them as a kid, and want my kids to have them too :) So yes VERY busy mom, some days I swear I am out all day or cleaning up in the kitchen!!!
Here is some pics from the birthday day! He got his wish the slap chop and he got a bolt Wii game.




Dinner at Montana's

0 comments: