BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Rough start



Since Liam's birth, he has been in hospital for 2 sets of antibiotics. he was in the NICU 5 days from and infection, and just last week was in for an absess. I am so tired of being in the hospital.
And my poor little guy has been through enough!
Liam is a tough baby. Once again, he has gas/colic issues which makes it hard.
All he wants to do for comfort is nurse. And he cries a lot.
So things are not so easy around here.
we were blessed having my mil stay with us for a month and help out. I have no idea what we would have done without her.
Brandon has this week off, then next week I am on my own. I am scared!!! lol
I wish he was a content baby.
Oh well, with time he will get better.
we are trying everything for him...chiropractor, medications, and today I am taking him to a naturopath. I just want to try all I can to make him happier.
Sorry for the lack of posts, but as you hear things are not easy.
Here is a recent picture...Liam one month old.

0 comments: