BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Almost 28!


Here I am just a couple days away from the big 28....and I feel great :)
Since May I have lost almost 30 pounds...yes thats right.
I was around 177 when I started bootcamp...and was a size 12...
I am now 147 pds and am a size 9; almost 8...
I feel wonderful about myself again :)
I still want to lose a bit more, but am in no rush. I am going to enjoy my holiday season after the stress of the last couple months.
between the miscarriage and James in hospital for 10 days, I need time to relax.
I treated myself to a brand new pair of lululemon pants (size 6 even !) they are expensive, but well deserved hehe.
Sorry for the lack of updating...but as you know James being in hospital took my time.
I am not going to post about it on here...as I have enough notes about it on facebook.
We are looking forward to a nice holiday season. Almost time to put the tree up (rule is after my bday but it will be Dec 1 i think )
I am most likely going to be getting a part time line at the hospital. It will give me between 9-11 shifts a month, ALL 8 hours, and 90% 7-3 shifts. CANT BEAT THAT. Nursing now a days is almost all 12 hrs. Days nights...
so if I get this...minimal nights.
It will be PERFECT. AND it will give me benefits which will include maternity top-ups :) for when the time happens. I will get closer to my regular wage while on mat leave! cant beat that!!!

2 comments:

Alyson said...

well you look great for 28...and congrats on your weight loss.
I wish we could see you guys over the holidays...I really...really wish that.
oh well. Can't have everything I want;)

Anonymous said...

Like I said.... 21!! :-)
You look terrific!
Glad to hear things have calmed down for you guys.. you've had enough going on!
-Heidi